Lead Generator Agency at NBC
- Company: NBC
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Musoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services.
A : Agent On boarding / Lead Generation
· On board and process applications of Agents in line with NBC Bank policies and regulatory requirements submit to Line Manager for review before submitting for processing
· Delivering exceptional sales performance through daily sales activities to drive agent performance.
· All agent documentations are updated and stored properly
· Conducting Agent assessments according to the Operations Manual
· Deliver exceptional sales performance in Agency banking by identifying new and potential agents
· Participate in Agency banking sales campaigns to meet specific target
· Performing branding duties to ensure agents are properly branded and visible
· To ensure all agents operate at their agreed level, as per key agent indicators; For Example – Enough float, Registrations and transactions.
· Manage agent’s relationship with branches and working direct with branch managers and branch sales team to ensure successful agent recruitment, support training objective are met to drive growth
· Supporting agent in sales and account opening to ensure customer accounts are opened as per account opening procedures.
· Performing any assigned task related to agency banking operations and sales
· Identify and recruit agents, targeting key business in their location as well as targeting top performing agents.
· To ensure POS and merchandising material are effectively distributed
· Provide weekly/ Monthly agent visit report as per agreed format
· Perform visit of all existing agents within your circuit at least once a month
B : Agent Operations management
· Growing agent base within the assigned area
· Visiting agent portfolio as assigned and managing the agent network.
· Conversation of Non Transacting agents to transacting
· Supporting customer base on boarded through agents to fund the accounts
· Attending daily sales review meetings and perform the daily activities accordingly.
· Providing a weekly sales activity plan to Branch Manager and Agent banking head office team.
· Study and assess competitors activities on the ground through daily agent visits and capture useful information for feedback and improvement
C : Direct Sales
· Facilitating first-contact meetings with potential NBC Wakala
· Contact/visit the existing agents and new prospects to sell product and strengthen the relationship
· Daily planning of sales activities to ensure optimal utilization of allocated area/location to sell.
D: Branding and retention of agents
· Visiting agents monthly within given vicinity
· Ensure that every on boarded agent is activated and branded accordingly
having signage, tariff guide, user guide and log book)
E: Customer Service:
· Let the agent know about new product or promotion
· Respond to agents queries/ complaint accordingly
G : Training
· Providing initial training to the agent.
H : Compliance and Risk Management:
· Ensure that planned training interventions take place, particularly for compulsory training. Attend all assigned training before deadline.
· Directly responsible for discipline – initiate misconduct or incapacity charges, follow NBC discipline processes together with HR.
· Attend all booked meetings.
· Share knowledge and experience with other LG in the Team
· Agree annual performance objective with team leader including specific target
· Pursue continues improvement in personal development by participating in development programs
· Display code of conduct and self-discipline
Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas – Business, Commerce and Management Studies, Branch Sales, Digital familiarity (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Product and/or Service Knowledge (Meets all of the requirements), Sales Management (Meets all of the requirements)
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th August, 2021.