Lead Agriculture and Livelihoods Technical Advisor at Tearfund
- Company: Tearfund
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Agricultural Jobs in Tanzania
Tearfund is looking for a Lead Agriculture and
The Lead ALTA will guide the
We are looking for candidates with extensive experience in the following areas:
- Agricultural development projects in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Providing agricultural extension services
- Working with Ministry of Agriculture staff
- Program monitoring and evaluation including designing and evaluating projects.
- Working with and through local partners
The successful applicant will also have:
- Ability to motivate and develop the skills of others
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proven track record in report writing
- Training, facilitation and presentation skills
- Knowledge of information technologies including spreadsheets, statistical software programs, and webinar delivery platforms
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English
Do you have the required skills and experience?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Location & Salary: this role will be based in one of Tearfund’s registered Counties in Sub-saharan Africa, salary will be dependent on location. Candidates must have the right to live and work in Sub-Saharan Africa.
The recruitment process will include specific checks related to safeguarding.
In addition, personal identification information will be submitted against a watch list database to check against criminal convictions as a counter-terror measure.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th January, 2024.