Land Surveyor at GAPP Logistics
- Company: GAPP Logistics
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction/Real Estate Jobs in Tanzania
GAPP Logistics is a completely new breed of construction, engineering and logistics company perfectly suited to this rapidly-changing landscape. We are committed to provide a 360-degree integrated services while putting our customers at the core. Our people embody the GAPP Logistics Spirit to explore, discover, experience and creativity.
Land Surveyor: 01 Position
- Holder of Diploma/Degree in land survey or civil engineering with a surveying option
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Complete knowledge of relevant legislation.
- Strong technical knowledge
- Experience in well-structured projects
Method of ApplicationThe deadline for submitting the application is 25 October 2022. Forward your CV, copies of certificates and Cover Letter to [email protected] not later than 14 days from the date of this advertisement. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Work station will be at our head office Arusha, Arusha residents are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.