Land Preparation Officer at Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd
- Company: Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Morogoro Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Production Jobs in Tanzania
Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company and WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
LAND PREPARATION OFFICER -1 POSITION:
He or She will be reporting to Cultivation Engineer.
Description of Duties:
- Receives annual land preparation/replant programme required;
- Oversee bush clearing, stubble plough, deep plough, harrowing and furrowing;
- Monitor replant program;
- Assist on preparation of annual section plan and budget;
- Supervise day to day land preparation activities e.g; clearance, ploughing, levelling, ripping, harrowing, furrowing etc;
- Plan and supervise middle burst operation as requested by the farm section;
- Ensure tractor/machine log sheets and other control sheets are properly filled by machine operators;
- Monitoring and control fuel consumption Vs machineries performance;
- Prepare land preparation and middle burst operation reports and submit to Cultivation engineer;
- Ensure safety of machine, operators and other workers at work place are adhered;
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor/ management
Diploma in mechanization or equivalent.
Three (3) years’ experience in large agricultural production supervising land preparation activities.
General condition: all applicants should have accomplished Secondary School Education and possess an Ordinary Certificate or an Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent and should not be above 45 years of age.
Method of ApplicationCandidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. Only shortlisted and successfully interviewed candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.0 BOX 1079,
The deadline for submitting the application is 14 November 2022.