Laboratory Assistant Technician x2 at TANROADS
- Company: TANROADS
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Kagera Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Tanzania
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is an Agency aimed at providing cost effective and sustainable maintenance and development of the Road’s networks and Construction of Airports in Tanzania Mainland to support the Social – Economic development of the Country. Apart from this, it is also responsible in Conducting Axle Load Control Operations using Weighbridges.
The Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – KAGERA on behalf of Chief Executive Officer, TANROADS, seeks to recruit qualified and competent with high integrity Tanzanian Citizen to fill the following vacant posts on contracts terms (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance).
JOB TITLE: LABORATORY ASSISTANT TECHNICIAN (2 POSTS).
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Education Qualification is a Certificate of Secondary Education Examination who passed Science subjects including Mathematics.
- Must have attended a one – year technical course from recognized institutions,
- Must be Computer literate
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken Swahili and English languages;
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen;
- Age limit is not above 35 years
- At least 1(0ne)year work experience in the same field from reputable organization
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To clean Laboratory premises;
- To carry out in situ testing;
- To maintain laboratory apparatus and equipment;
- To undertake laboratory tests and monitor tests results and trends
- To perform such other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Method of ApplicationAll the interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their applications in writing enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae and Certified Copies of relevant Education and Professional Certificates, together with names of three reputable referees their contact addresses, telephone number (s) and e-mail addresses. The application should reach to the addressee mentioned below not later than 01.08.2022 at 16:30Pm Hrs. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please apply to;
P.O. Box 02,
The deadline for submitting the application is 1 August 2022.