Labeller Machine Operator at Mohammed Enterprises Tanzania Ltd – MeTL Group
- Company: Mohammed Enterprises Tanzania Ltd – MeTL Group
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mbeya Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
1. Have knowledge on operating high speed labeling machine specially wrap around labels and able to Operates label machine to adhere label(s) on product according to instructions and components as needed and making
adjustments as necessary to ensure quality.
2.Performs changeovers by referring to shop order instructions for each label run.
3. Enters required product code information into ink jet system to print as needed.
4. Performs quality checks at required intervals throughout shift (i.e., correct product, label, label application, and case/tray print)
5. Completes required paperwork throughout shift
6. Performs routine equipment maintenance (i.e., adding oil, changing belts, label knives) by following OEM guidelines.
7. Maintains a safe work environment by adhering to safety guidelines and GMPs.
8.Troubleshoots minor equipment/machine issues and/or calls maintenance service when needed.
9.Recycles plastic/boxes etc. by sorting and placing in designated area. 10.Responsible for label yield
ITI / Equivalent Desirable: ITI / Equivalent
Experience Essential: 2-3 Yrs
Desirable: 2-3 Yrs. in filler operation and maintenance
Computer Literacy: yes
Special exposure required, if any: Should have worked in CSD/Beverages production line
Knowledge required: CLIT, Operation, Maintenance, overhauling,
Skills required: problem solving, planning, documentation
Method of Application
Any Interested candidates can contact us on the contact details mentioned below. We will review the applications and if found suitable, will get back to you
Golden Jubilee Towers,
Ohio Street, 20th Floor Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
P.O.Box 20660, Dar Es Salaam,
Or Email: [email protected] and [email protected] Only qualified candidates will be contacted , METL Company group is equal opportunity employer and hence encourage special challenged and female to apply.