Key Account Manager at Vodacom
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Vodacom
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
To acquire new Customers Accounts for Vodacom Enterprise Business Unit and drive profitable revenue contribution and increased market share from products and solution offerings.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Leads planning and development of customer sales strategies to acquire of Vodacom Enterprise accounts in line with the Enterprise Strategy.
- Ensures account plans signed off and agreed by management and customer.
- Analyses statistical data related to clients business and industry to identify market trends for fixed products and services focusing on contract wins and revenue growth.
- Evaluates customer preferences, pricing, product terms and conditions to ensure that client requirements are met; gather and analyse data regarding competitor pricing and products and ensure that Vodacom products and services fit customer requirements
- Formulates strategies to market for nominated Vodacom Enterprise accounts in conjunction with the Propositions and industry segments area
- Assess customer and market trends and provides timely and accurate revenue forecasting.
- Drive accelerated revenue growth by identifying potential markets for new and existing products and services in accounts
- Identify and pursue sales opportunities and leads which may come from meetings, clients, other sales force, vendors and others.
- Develops partnerships on account strategies where there are customer or industry synergies and plans
- Develops integrated and partnered sales, customer fulfilment and pre and post sales strategy for accounts which drive through all areas of the customers’ business with Vodacom.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Excellent communication skills articulate and considered exemplary telephone manner.
- Strong commercial acumen and able to identify sales opportunities (sales driven)
- Proactive, Team driven, motivating and inspiring,
- Moral and ethical Cultured
- Not phased by pressure, always deliver on promises trust builder
- Strategic thinking
- Analytical skills
- Flexibility and adaptable
- Ability to concentrate and control emotions
- Knowledge of competitors, sales environment, telecommunication landscape, products and services
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Bachelor in Business Administration or equivalent
- Proactive, self-motivated, ability to work independently, prepared to cold-call
- Experience in handling Key Accounts
- At least 3 years of progressive experience Sales, Marketing and Customer relations
- Computer knowledge essential