3 Jul 2021
IT Support at Aga Khan Education Service
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Aga Khan Education Service
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
The IT Support will be expected to work with all schools.
- To keep check on usage of authorized software.
- To keep up to date list of all computers and peripheral effective.
- To carry timely service for all computers and peripheral equipment and arrange repairs in necessary.
- To obtain backups for computers.
Applicants should have the following qualification and experience
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Information System for an accredited college or university with knowledge of Information technology into details.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Information Technology practicing.
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of ApplicationApplicants should send a letter of application describing experience, along with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of education certificates (certified by TCU if studied out of Tanzania) and contact information of three confidential referees, including current Head of School or Line Manager. It should be addressed to HR – Aga Khan Education Service, Tanzania and should be sent by e-mail to [email protected] or mail to P.O. Box 125, Dar es Salaam. Please ensure you include an email address.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Aga Khan Education Service, Tanzania is an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network
The deadline for submitting the application is 12 July 2021.