This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Nov 2020
IT Security And Bcm Specialist at KCB Bank
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: KCB Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
- Establish strategy that will provide data and information systems protection against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction
- Establishing and managing intrusion detection mechanism, as well as assessment of system patterns to detect unusual patterns of behavior and quickly to determine the cause and deal with any threat.
- Analyse reports generated by the monitoring system to identify trends that might indicate a future risk
- Analyze security breaches by perform vulnerability/port scanning and to determine vulnerability and strategize for remediation of the noted gap. Performing risk assessments and testing of data processing systems as part of the project risk /security log during on boarding of the new systems.
- Continuously assess the bank’s security measures, such as firewalls, anti-virus, patch management, to identify any weak points that might make information systems vulnerable to attack i.e conducting PEN tests. In liaison with other units, develop policies that encourage secure working environment and protected data.
- Provide training for employees, explaining security risks and demonstrating good practices.
- Establishes system availability by ensuring disaster preparedness, development and preparation of the conducting preparedness tests (BCM)
- Performing configuration assessment to ensure system setup and configurations are implemented with high level of security as per standard.
- Provide Leadership to the unit, by creating KPI which will measure individual performance.
- Manage the team’s performance and nurture skills that advance the IT strategy and establish a sustainable practice.
- Provide guidance, training need analysis, coaching to the unit members in order to improve talents of the unit members.
- Local Access management and network access management for all the Information Technology System
- Management of the Business Continuity Management
- Manage monthly recertification process for all the IT systems
- Perform ant virus and patch Management
- Perform internet content management and ensure only authorised personnel have access to the right internet content
- Follow up on vulnerability scanning, vulnerability remediation actions and audit finding trucking.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology from any recognized institution
- MBA is an added advantage
- Professional Qualifications:
- CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Cisco Certified Network Security
- Cisco certified network associate
- Microsoft Certified Professional Cisco Cybersecurity Specialist
- CCNA Cyber Ops certification
- At least 3 years’ experience on Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Vulnerability scanning Tools (NESSUS), DLP, anti-virus and anti-malware, IDS/IPS, penetration and vulnerability testing and Patch Management Tools
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 12th December, 2020.