IT Coordinator at Tembo Nickel
- Company: Tembo Nickel
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Kagera Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
Tembo Nickel is seeking to recruit an IT Coordinator to join Tembo Nickel Project Team. This role is based at Kabanga site. The successful candidate will be accountable to coordinate and execute IT support activities and operational standards for the IT systems including a virtual environment, storage, network, and desktops to ensure that all are functioning without any error. This role will be reporting to the IT Specialist and will work on 6/3 roster.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide a range of Tembo Nickel’s servers, database, and storage availability reporting to ensure that agreed levels of availability, reliability, and maintainability are measured and monitored on an ongoing
- To carry out network administration, performance tuning, and capacity planning to continually assess the installation to ensure it is appropriate for current and planned developments making recommendations for change.
- Tembo Nickel’s End User Computing Component Inventory and lifecycle i.e., IT Asset Management (ITAM)
- Lead Disaster Recovery initiative from a technology infrastructure perspective including documenting recovery procedures of all critical components.
- Coordination with department heads in resolving technology
- Enforcing technology policies and standards across the organization.
- Day to Day management of IT operations at the site.
- Monitor network and Communication equipment including the VPN tunnel between the head office and Kabanga.
- Train technology and other staff in technology-oriented systems and issues.
- Ensure all hardware and software are implemented as per Tembo Nickel policy and
- IT Configuration Management Database(CMDB)management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer Science.
- 3-5 Years of work experience in a reputable organization.
- Microsoft Certified
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Strong technical skills in internetworking (WAN /LAN) support, Cisco Routers and switches, MS Office, and SQL/Oracle database systems.
Tembo Nickel offers a competitive remuneration package and ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Method of ApplicationApplicants are invited to send their resumes indicating the role title in the subject via email to [email protected]
The application closing date is 23rd June 2023.
Note: We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities based on merits and do not charge candidates any fees in the recruitment process.
Women are strongly encouraged to Apply.
For and behalf of Tembo Nickel, Kabanga Nickel Project.