IT Audit Officer at United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- Company: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
Position: IT Audit Officer
Location : Head Office
• Assist in the implementation of the Internal Audit’s man date to the review and assessment the bank’s controls on its IT and Digital Banking information systems
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Minimum of a Bachelors’ degree or HND in Computer Science/Engineering
Relevant professional certification e.g. CISA, ACA, CISSP etc
• Minimum of 2 years banking experience; minimum of 3 year non-banking but related experience.
• Structured Query Language (SQL) Navigator)
• Audit Command Language (ACL)
• Unix operating systems
• Business Objects (BO)
• FTP — file transfer protocol
• Microsoft Office tools
• Interpersonal skills
« Communication skills (written and oral)
• IT proficiency
• Good investigative skills
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist in the development and revision/update of the annual IT audit strategy and work plan
• Participate in process reviews/redesigns as well as systems up grade/implementation efforts to ensure that appropriate system controls considerations are effectively taken on board and implemented
• Monitor adequacy of security and control built into the bank’s
·. Perform other duties as assigned by the Head Internal Audit
• Render technical support to other sections in Internal Audit Department
Method of ApplicationQualified candidates MUST send their CV & Cover Letter attached with all academic certificates.
All applications MUST be sent electronically through: Email: [email protected] Email subject: IT AUDIT OFFICER : AUG, 2023
Kindly note that, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
Deadline: 3rd September 2023.