16 May 2023
IT Assistant Officer at Reliance Insurance LTD
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Reliance Insurance LTD
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
Reliance Insurance LTD
Reliance Insurance Company (T) Ltd is one of the leading non-life insurers in Tanzania having pan reginal presence in Dar es Salaam, Arusha, Mwanza, Mbeya, and Dodoma.
The company offers full array of non-life insurance products like fire, Engineering, Motor, Work-men compensation, Liability, Marine Hull and Aviation Etc. Reliance had been making a steady progress and has establishes itself as a reliable player with high reputation for prompt efficient and effective customer service backed by a strong financial base in the Tanzania Insurance industry.
The company is looking for the qualified IT Assistant Officer.
The successful incumbent’s responsibilities will include the following.
- Providing technical support to end-users over the phone, email, or in-person.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing hardware and software issues.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Maintaining and updating hardware and software systems
- Monitoring system performance and ensuring that systems operate reliably and efficiently.
- Maintaining records of repairs, maintenance, and inventory of equipment.
- Researching and testing new software and hardware solutions.
- Keeping up to date with new technology trends and advancements.
- Ongoing education of the Company IT policies and procedures to ensure compliance by all users.
Qualifications and requirements
- A degree in computer science or a related field.
- Experience in computer hardware and software installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with networking technologies and protocols.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with non technical users.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other common business applications.
- Assistant IT Officers must have the ability to work under pressure, manage their time effectively, and be able to handle multiple tasks at once.
- They must also have excellent analytical and critical thinking skills, as well as a strong customer service focus.
Method of ApplicationIf you have the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your and academic certificates to [email protected] or the addresses below:
Chief Executive Officer Reliance Insurance Company Ltd P. O. Box 9826 Dar es Salaam
The deadline for the application will be on 25TH May 2023
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE