This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Nov 2020
IT Applications Developer at KCB Bank
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: KCB Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
- Contribute application development objectives to the overall IT strategy.
- Work with business units to formulate banking products and contribute technical guidance to the procurement process.
- Analyze product requirements and design best-fit architecture and solutions guided by KCBT policies and industry best practice.
- Manage the project resources, schedule, costs, stakeholders, and the application development lifecycle
- Implement best practice and deploy appropriate tools to manage and govern application development and the IT change process.
- Actively engage end-users to assess satisfaction and achieve successful project closure.
- Work with functional teams to handover system support skills and documentation, and formulate OLA agreements with level 1 support.
- Identify and champion innovative solutions that exploit existing business opportunities and mitigate existing risks.
- Manage the team’s performance and nurture skills that advance the IT strategy and establish a sustainable practice.
- Develop, execute and measure OLAs and SLAs with IT functional teams and business units respectively.
- Evaluate and analyze requests to implement new applications to resolve business challenges and improve efficiency of processes.
- Evaluate and analyze requests to modify existing software systems and applications where either anomalies have been detected or the process is inefficient.
- Distribute and manage the workload among the application developers.
- Manage the application development life-cycle, ensuring that the application development policy is adhered to.
- Engage with business in formulating strategies that ride on software system to take advantage of business opportunities
- Provide support to the banking operations administrators and operators in resolving core banking anomalies and refining operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Computer studies from any recognized institution
- Professional Qualifications: Java Certification, Oracle Certification, Enterprise Architecture, ITIL is required
- Master’s degree in any computer related studies or Project Management is an added advantage
- 5 years’ work experience, of which 3 years must be in a IT Banking systems/IT Projects/Banking Operations
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 12th December, 2020.