8 Aug 2020
Irrigation Supervisor at Mtibwa Sugar Estates Ltd
Welcome to Jobweb Tanzania. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click here to subscribe for job alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Mtibwa Sugar Estates Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Morogoro Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Tanzania
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates power equipment and hand tools to install, maintain and repair irrigation systems and related components including irrigation lines, sprinkler heads, control panels, valves, pumps, etc.
- Checks system for proper operation and timing.
- May participate in the design or modification of new or existing systems.
- Performs seasonal maintenance such as system charging and draining.
- Maintains inventory of related parts and supplies.
- May lead workers on irrigation projects and work on other grounds related assignments as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of tools, equipment, techniques, skills, materials, and methods of irrigation system design, installation and maintenance.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and drawings.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to operate equipment such as trenching machines and digging tools and other related grounds/landscape equipment.
- Ability to read and write in English and possess good math skills.
- Ability to lead and direct the work of others.
- Ability to work in safe and efficient manner.
Method of Application
All applications should be addressed to; HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER,
MTIBWA SUGAR ESTATES LIMITED,
P. O. BOX 42,
Email:- [email protected]