Investment & Enterprise Technical Director at Winrock International
- Company: Winrock International
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Agricultural Jobs in Tanzania
Agriculture & Market Systems Experts
Winrock International works with people around the world to increase economic opportunity, sustain natural resources, and protect the environment. Winrock matches innovative approaches in agriculture, natural resources management, clean energy, and leadership development with the unique needs of its partners. Winrock is recruiting for water and agriculture technical experts for anticipated USAID funded programs in Tanzania. All positions require fluency in English and Kiswahili. Positions are subject to a project award being made to Winrock.
Position Title: Investment & Enterprise Technical Director:
The Technical Director will oversee facilitative interventions that Support market system actors – including smallholder producer organizations – to improve their business and financial management systems and increase their access to investment and working capital. He/she will collaborate with financial institutions to develop and scale appropriate saving and lending products that respond to social, cultural and economic dynamics of target beneficiaries.
Minimum Experience: Advanced degree in business, management, finance, economics, international trade, or related field
- Minimum of 10 years of practical experience as a loan officer, financial analyst, business advisor for a bank, financial institution, advisory firm, or private-sector association
- Experience with both formal and informal mechanisms for engaging business development services and accessing finance from commercial lenders and private investors
Method of Application
Please send CVs to [email protected] with the position you are applying to in the subject line by August 22, 2020.