This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
10 Feb 2022
Inventory Officer at Dangote
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Dangote
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mtwara
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Dangote Limited Jobs in Tanzania - Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
- Check the Goods-In-Transit report on the system, identify consignments scheduled to arrive at the depot from the plant for that specified day
- Notify Security to prepare for incoming consignments. Make adequate preparations to receive items into the store in anticipation for delivery
- Receive truck, obtain Delivery Note from driver and review for appropriateness
- Supervise offloading of stock into warehouse in the presence of truck driver and security personnel
- Ascertain quantity and quality of stock delivered, accept conforming goods and reject any damaged, caked, or short weight cement bags Record accepted quantity of goods on MIGO
- Raise Goods Received Note against the corresponding Stock Transfer Purchase Order and Goods Issue
- Verify the quantity unaccepted on MIGO and click Quality Inspection Lot
- Inform the Truck Driver to return the unaccepted bags to the Plant
- Endorse Delivery Note appropriately and sign off
- Check to ensure all consignments have been offloaded
- Prepare Daily physical stock taking report
- Prepare Daily Warehouse activity.
● Bachelor Degree of Procurement and Logistics Management/Advanced Diploma in Stores administration or any related discipline.
- Not less than 4 years’ working experience in stores/inventory/warehouse management field.
Skills and Competencies
- Good working Attitude
- Knowledge working with SAP
- Good Decision making
- Team work experience
- Good computer knowledge (especial excel)
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20th February , 2022.