Inventory Analyst at Compassion
- Company: Compassion
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Hiring Range: $68,700.00 – $85,875.00
PLEASE NOTE: The hiring range applies to US-based employment and may be higher in certain US geographic locations. Local salary structures will apply for candidates in other countries.
Compassion is looking for a seasoned Inventory Analyst III to ensure accurate strategic growth planning through modeling and analysis. This specialist further negotiates growth plans and deliverables with marketing or program teams and coordinates global forecasting or execution processes. At this career level, the specialist generally conducts independent analysis and plays a key role on marketing and field teams and participates on major or complex activities. He or she may coach and oversee the work of other specialists.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a remote position that can be based in the US or in a Compassion country. Please submit resumes and application questions in English.
What will you do?
- Maintain a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Be a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintaining a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully uphold Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
- Act as an advocate to raise the awareness of the needs of children. Understand Christ’s mandate to protect children. Commit to and prioritizes child protection considerations in all decision-making, tasks and activities across the ministry. Abide by all behavioral expectations in Compassion’s Statement of Commitment to Child Protection and Code of Conduct. Report any concerns of abuse, neglect or exploitation of children through Compassion’s internal reporting process and appropriately support responses to incidents if they occur.
- Uphold and engage in Compassion’s core Cultural Behaviors.
- Assimilates global marketing forecast and national office intervention processes, schedules and capacity to ensure plans align with strategy and goals. This may be accomplished in cooperation with junior team members and specialists in other areas.
- Networks with various stakeholders to coordinate availability needs, timing, and capacity constraints. Includes negotiation on total supply and demand issues, as well as donor initiated requests and field office affinities.
- Analyzes, coordinates, and adjusts the demand plan , ensuring the right balance of interventions and sponsors/donors to achieve superior child ministry strategies.
- Cooperates with other key stakeholders to develop and communicate plans, and monitor performance against the plan and adjust forecast modeling and workflow processes as necessary.
- Participates as a key member on teams that create and implement plans for effective and efficient registrations.
- May coach and provide expertise to other professionals and support staff in the intervention planning discipline.
- Frequently coaches and oversees the work of other professionals and related staff.
What do you bring?
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Seven years of relevant professional experience preferred.
Why work here?
- The mission: Join a team that is motivated to release children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
- Our benefits: Receive generous paid time off, 10% contribution to a 403(b) retirement fund on top of your salary, excellent healthcare coverage, free short-term professional counseling, and more.
- Spiritual growth: Participate in regular chapel services, prayer groups, and department devotionals.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th May, 2022.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE