Internal Control Data Analyst at AB InBev
- Company: AB InBev
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Dreaming big is in our DNA. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. We look for people with passion, talent, and curiosity, and provide them with the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
The Key purposes of the role is to analyze and automate of data in Internal Control applicable to the AB-InBev entities in Africa.
Key outputs and responsibilities
- Identification and implementation of data standardization for Internal Control review processes.
- Identification and implementation of automation opportunities within the Internal Control review processes.
- Modelling of financial data to identify risks or opportunities/savings in the business.
- Driving automation of monthly presentations of tracking of risks and opportunities identified by the team.
- Performance of analytics on all financial data submitted to Internal Control for review and to validate data submissions.
- Visualizations of analytics through Power BI and/or other platforms to increase visibility of financial data.
- Driving automation of monthly tracking and monitoring of KPI reviews.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience with process automation, data analytics or financial
- Experience in SQL, Power BI, VBA, Macro’s and Process automation platforms (eg Python).
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Computer skills (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint) with particularly strong Excel skills.
- Problem solver with good trouble shooting skills.
- Deadline driven and results focused.
- Ability to work in a well organized, accurate and reliable manner.
- Working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Able to work on own initiative and prioritize workload effectively.
- Agile, Agile WOW, Systems, Organizational skills, planning, focus and discipline. Aligning strategic and operational needs
Location: Dar es Salam
Band : VII
SAB/ABInBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in line with SAB/ABInBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 22nd July, 2023.