Internal Client Services – Front Office Assistant – Administration at Deloitte
- Company: Deloitte
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 345,000 people make an impact that matters at www2.deloitte.com.
Deloitte is dedicated to providing value added solutions to our clients. We take pride in our reputation for providing a globally consistent quality service, an integrated approach and world-class expertise. Deloitte is renowned for its innovative and collaborative culture, where talented people work closely with like-minded individuals to achieve collective success.
Deloitte East Africa provides seamless cross-border services to multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium sized enterprises and the public sector, across three (3) countries in the region: Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
A career with Deloitte offers you the opportunity to engage with and work alongside leading corporations within the East African region, and an opportunity to start and grow your career within a dynamic and rewarding environment. You will get the support, coaching and training needed to advance your career in Tanzania and within the East Africa market.
Deloitte Tanzania has an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified individual to join our Internal Client Services – Administration department as a Front Office Assistant.
About the department
Deloitte East Africa has a well versed Internal Client Services unit positioned to deliver outstanding value and services needed to achieve Deloitte’s vision. It enables client facing staff to work more efficiently and effectively.
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte we have a clear purpose, to make an impact that matters to our clients, our colleagues and our communities while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. From professional development to leadership opportunities and career advancement, we empower our people to be their very best – because that’s how you make an impact.
Main purpose of the job
To deliver support on designated administrative tasks with a focus on accuracy and timeliness. To ensure timely and accurate reservation of the required air tickets and accommodation in line with the set Deloitte standards and procedures. Effectively managing of the front office area.
- Ensure professional outlook is maintained at the reception at all times;
- Receive clients and visitors (obtain all relevant information) and notify relevant department/staff members of their arrival;
- Ensure that the reception area and meeting rooms are kept tidy, presentable and secure at all times;
- Ensure all necessary publications are available at the reception;
- Receive clients and record incoming hand deliveries, sign for them and place in trays for dispatch by internal messengers;
- Prepare monthly costing of outgoing couriers for re-charging, and pass them to the Administration Assistant for checking and forwarding to the Finance department before the set deadline;
- Coordinate and establish priorities of urgent dispatches from all departments;
- Hold letters or cheques for collection by clients;
- Maintain security by following procedures, and controlling access via the reception desk, issuing badges to all visitors;
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email;
- Arrange travels, transport and accommodations as requested;
- Prepare LPOs;
- Perform any other duties as assigned to you from time to time.
- Bachelors’ degree in Business and Management or related field;
- Diploma in Office Management;
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years working experience;
- Proven experience as Front Office representative;
- Familiarity with office machines (i.e. printers, etc.);
- Knowledge of Office Management;
- Proficient in English (Oral and Written);
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially MS Excel and Word);
- Strong communication and people skills;
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities;
- Ability to work independently;
- Customer Service Orientation;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Be a Tanzanian Citizen.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
Living our Purpose – Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact.
Influence – Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills.
Performance drive – Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track.
Talent development – Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador.
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
Deloitte opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across the African continent and globally to gain experience and access projects beyond our borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and thinking styles.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. #Makinganimpactthatmatters
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to.
Your details will be treated with confidentiality and will not be shared with any third party.
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online: Deloitte East Africa Careers portal.
Please note that candidates that do not attach their CV and Certificates will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not ask individuals to pay any fees or money as part of the recruitment process.
Closing date: 26 June 2022
Hybrid & Vaccination policy
Deloitte Africa has successfully launched the Hybrid Working model. Aligned with this model is our commitment to maintain an environment for personnel, clients and visitors that is safe and, as far as reasonably practicable, free from health risks.
Medical evidence provides overwhelming and empirical evidence that vaccination is currently the most effective means of preventing the spread of COVID-19 and reducing the likelihood of serious illness, death, transmissions and infections. More information about our vaccination policy will be discussed during the recruitment process for this position.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th June, 2022.