Internal Auditor at VisionFund
- Company: VisionFund
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Please refer to the above heading.
We urgently need to fill one vacancy existing at Head Office as per organization structure. We need staff that has experience in our operations, policies and procedures. If you are confident and interested to join Internal Audit and Investigation Department, please forward your application to People & Culture as detailed below.
Position: Internal Auditor
Reporting to: Head of Internal Audit and Investigation
- Assist in coordination, monitor and facilitate compliance with VFT-MFB audit policies and procedures as well as with existing laws, rules and regulations.
- Perform audit work in accordance with the approved audit manual and professional standards Carries out the outlined procedures in the internal audit plan
- Periodically review, appraise and advise accordingly the soundness, adequacy and efficiency of accounting, financial, business operations process, MIS, P&C and other internal controls
- Perform operational reviews and appraisals on the cost effectiveness and efficiency with which the company resources are
- employed in all VFT-MFB business processes
- Performs audit of VFT-MFB assets to ascertain that they are properly recorded and safeguarded from theft, fraud, and misappropriation
- Performs audits of VFT-MFB’s liabilities and ascertains that they are accurate and genuine
- Provides investigative services as the need arises and if possible recommend changes on policies and procedures arising from the case(s) investigated in order to strengthen VFT-MFB risk management system
- Submits a written audit reports to the concerned department/Branch or Business center and discusses and documents feedback of the letter; Monitors whether actions to rectify the reported findings acknowledged by the Board Finance and Audit Committee are undertaken promptly
- Assists in the execution of the external audit as well as in examinations to be conducted by government regulatory agencies Assists the Head of Internal Audit in sensitizing all staff or concerned staff on changes in internal control and audit policies and procedures
- Reviews VFT-MFB financial records for accuracy and reliability
- Carries out other duties as assigned by supervisor from time to time
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- CPA/ACC A certification or plan to seat for exam will be an added advantage
- Very good knowledge of oral & written English Very good analytical & reporting skills 3 years’experience inVFT operations
- Special / Personal Abilities
- Highly developed sense of reliability and correctness Very good communication skills and an effective trainer Innovative and analytical Very good planning skills
- Must have above average skills in using Micro Soft office applications
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented Committed Christian
Method of ApplicationAddress application letter endorsed by your supervisor together with copies of your certificates & CV to Head of People & Culture, P.o. Box 1546 Arusha and email your application to ([email protected] and [email protected]) before February 26,2021.
Recruitment process will apply as contained in the People & Culture Policy Manual.