Internal Audit Specialist: Data Analytics at Centenary Rural Development Bank Plc (CRDB)
- Company: Centenary Rural Development Bank Plc (CRDB)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Responsible for conducting analytics of data for critical bank systems to identify exceptions, insights and trends that help to identify control weaknesses and/or opportunities for corrective action. The role also entails developing standard data analytics scripts for all key systems in the Bank and preparing data visualization dashboards informed by the insights gathered.
- Building and executing data analytics to support audit objectives, using tools such as SQL, ACL, Power BI and others.
- Querying and analysing small to large data sets to discover and analyse patterns, identify anomalies, profile, and reveal relationships from the bank’s data.
- Developing meaningful data visualization dashboards for effective communication of data trends, patterns, and anomalies, using tools such as Power BI.
- Transforming and loading data into various analytic tools.
- Supporting the development of standardized audit-focused dashboards.
- Collaborating with audit teams on data analytics for various assurance audit engagements.
- Utilizing structured and unstructured data sources, and understandably presenting complex information.
- Building and managing relationships and communications with audit team members.
- Preparing audit documentation of data analytics and dashboards.
- Provide guidance, share knowledge, and provide training to audit staff on areas of audit emphasis based on analysis developed.
- Improving technical knowledge and soft skills through self-learning or training, including mandatory CPE requirements.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Line Manager from time to time.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field from an accredited University.
- Possession of a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), and Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in coordinating Data Analytics preferably in a bank or any financial institution.
- Demonstrated understanding of the use of various Data Analytics and reporting tools.
- Sound knowledge of Banking systems and any related Banking practices
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th June, 2022.