Internal Audit Manager at Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries
- Company: Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Kilimanjaro
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries
The Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited (KLICL) previously known as Karanga Leather Industries Company Limited is established as a Joint Venture company between PSSSF and Tanzania Prisons Service through its Company known as Prisons Corporation Sole. The Company was established on 17th May 2017 to undertake development and operate leather industries in Karanga area, Moshi Municipality.
KLICL intends to hire qualified, energetic, dynamic and proactive Tanzanian to fill the position that exists in the organization structure.
JOB TITLE: INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER 1 POSITION
REQUIRED ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
The Internal Audit Manager should be a holder of a Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Accounting with full CPA (T) ACCA, ACA or its equivalence with a minimum of 7 years working experience in Audit. Must be computer literate. Previous experience in industrial work environment is an added advantage.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
a) Manage and controls the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, controls and regulations,
b) Determines internal audit scope and develop annual plans,
c) Provides information and advice to budget holders to facilitate the most efficient use of financial resources,
d) Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc,
e) Prepares and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process,
f) Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement,
g) Identify loopholes and recommend risk management measures and cost savings,
h) Maintains open communication with management and audit and finance committee of the Board
i) Documents process and prepare audit findings memorandum,
j) Conducts follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions and engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
k) Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Management/Supervisor.
All positions carries attractive package commensurate with one’s qualification and experience
Method of Application
Interested applicants are required to provide detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic certificates as follows:
• Form IV/VI National Examination Certificate.
• Degree/ Advanced Diploma Certificates.
• Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective registration or regulatory bodies (where applicable),
• Birth certificate,
• Certificates from foreign Examination bodies or ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination council of Tanzania (NECTA),
• Professional Certificates from foreign Universities or other training Institutions should be verified by the Tanzanian Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
• Certificates not certified and provisional statement of results will not be accepted.
• Applicants should indicate 3 work related referees with their reliable contacts.
Application should be submitted either by post or hand delivered to the following address not later than 11th September 2020.
Application should be submitted to the following address by post or hand to:
Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited,
Plot 581, Block LLL, Moshi – Arusha Road
P.O. Box 74,
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview.