Intern – Human Resources Management at Geita Gold Mining Ltd
- Company: Geita Gold Mining Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Geita
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Geita Gold Mining Ltd Jobs in Tanzania - Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
ABOUT GEITA GOLD MINING LTD
Geita Gold Mining Ltd (GGML) is Tanzania’s leading gold producer with a single operation in Geita Region. The company is a subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti, an international gold producer headquartered in South Africa, with operations in more than ten countries, in four continents. The mine is situated in the Lake Victoria Gold fields of Northwestern Tanzania, only about 85 km’s from Mwanza City and 20 km’s South East of the nearest point of Lake Victoria. The company has its head office in Geita, only 5 Km’s west of the fast-growing town of Geita, and also a supporting office in Dar es Salaam. GGML undertakes to offer internship opportunities to fresh Tanzanian graduates of various disciplines, to take place at Geita Gold Mine, Geita Tanzania, with the aim of “Enhancing Graduates Employability in Tanzania”. Applications are invited from ambitious, energetic and performance driven graduates to take part in the company internship programmes as described below:
PURPOSE OF THE GGML INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
Geita Gold Mining Ltd (GGML) has been a strong supporter to the government initiatives to enhance graduates’ employability in Tanzania, having implemented internships and other graduate programmes for several years. GGML is contributing towards skills development in Tanzania by providing graduates with opportunities to gain work experience in various skills areas. The internship Programme provides an opportunity to unemployed graduates to gain meaningful work experience that will complement their studies and provide them with experience that could help them gain access to the labour market. The internship is for fixed term (12 months) and there is no guarantee of any offer of employment by the company on expiry of the internship period. At the minimum, GGML Internship Programme shall be undertaken in accordance with the “National Internship Guidelines” as published by the Prime Minister’s Office, Labor, Youth, Employment and Disability in September 2017.
INTERN POST(S) AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Human Resources Management (1 post) – B.com / BA Human Resources Management / Public Administration / Sociology.
- Female Graduates and People with Disability are highly encouraged to apply.
To qualify for the internship post(s), one MUST:
- Be a Tanzanian citizen.
- Be an unemployed Tanzanian graduate aged between 18 – 30 years.
- Have completed a B.com / BA Human Resources Management / Public Administration / Sociology with a minimum GPA of 3.5
- Have graduated between 2020 and 2022. The candidate must possess a valid degree certificate. Transcripts only or provisional results will not be accepted.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 4th November, 2022.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE