Intern – Communications at Jhpiego
- Company: Jhpiego
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Jhpiego, an international health non-profit affiliated with Johns Hopkins University intends to strengthen the Communications department by engaging an intern who will participate in documenting and help projects gain visibility externally to the large audience. The intern will help to document, develop and share Tanzania!s key collaborative achievements, impact, and success stories from the field.
- Assist the communication team in the creation of all necessary communication materials within Jhpiego Tanzania scope, including suggesting ideas and writingcopy for social media posts, story articles and other print material.
- Support communication and campaigns, driving growth for the Jhpiego profile in Tanzania via social media.
- Assist the communication team in branding-related activities.
- Assist the communication team to transform text-based communications materials into visual graphic designed materials such as infographic, brochures, backdrop.
- A Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in journalism, Mass Communication, Public Relations, ICT or any related field.
- Strong graphic design skills and a keen eye for detail
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign is a plus.
- Journalism skills (Interviews and writing skills)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 21st July, 2023.