Integration Specialist at DTB Bank
- Company: DTB Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Provide and manage end to end technical integration expertise to banking and business applications and integrate with ESB and API services. Collaboratively participates in business requirements gathering sessions and documents technical specifications.
Ability to resolve defects, maintain and implement high quality program changes, applying IT development standards and practices.
- Advanced technical proficiency in Java, XML, XSLT, JSON and XPath is required to undertake code reviews.
- Create API Specifications like WSDL, YAML/RAML documents as API contracts for development team.
- Work will span all parts of the software engineering lifecycle, with a focus on middleware development utilizing the Java/J2EE/Spring/Struts platform and databases.
- Use middleware technologies to support and maintain existing application interfaces.
- Create new interfaces for a wide range of commercial applications, as well as write functional and technical specifications.
- Directly communicate with other IT application owners to give middleware technical support and help.
- Take part in middleware tool version updates and migrations.
- Implement new technologies to improve the infrastructure environment for middleware tools.
- Managing data security and data protection requirements for developed solutions.
- Develop, deploy, and manage of custom adapters in ESB.
- Manage source code on GIT, GitHub or gutbucket.
- Manage and perform application performance tuning on ESB and API gateway systems.
- Manage documentation in confluence.
- Effectively collaborates with Quality Assurance Testing and business staff to review application functionality and test results.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in the Computer Sciences or its equivalent from a reputable higher learning Institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in development, managing and supporting middleware / SOA application in a financial environment.
- Abreast with latest technology innovations and developments likely to impact financial sector.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including documentations.
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates.
- Being adaptable /adjustable to various work demands
- Customer & team interaction and handling skills
- Work under pressure and multitask
- Flexibility to work in 24×7 environment
- Analytical, troubleshooting & problem-solving skills
- Understanding of organization, vision, mission, and culture
- Understanding of banking processes, technologies, and best practices (added advantage).
- Staff development and motivation
- In-depth knowledge of API standard protocols (REST, Webservice etc.).
- In-depth knowledge of Object-Oriented Design
- Proven experience with middleware products like Fiorano, WSO2 or MuleSoft.
- Prior experience managing Unix and Linux server environments.
- Extensive experience with interactive query processing.
- Good understanding of RDBMS such as Oracle, SQL, MY-SQL and other such Database knowledge is recommended
- Good Knowledge of Alternate Banking Channels Systems (Technical & Functional).
- Prior experience in ISO integration standards like ISO8583 & ISO20022.
Method of ApplicationApplications should be submitted to [email protected]
DTB is an equal opportunity employer.
Closing Date : 21st July, 2023.