Insurance Specialists x4 at NMB Bank
- Company: NMB Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Number of positions: 4 positions;
- Life and medical
- IPF & Corporate Support
- General Insurance
Ensure proper management of insurance policies and timely payment of all claims
- Reconciliation of premium GL to ensure all collected premiums are remitted as per SLA with the insurer
- Follow up with the insurer on all pending claims on daily basis and ensure timely settlement
- Manage customer queries.
- Prepare and update the claim report and share on weekly basis
- Provide support to the branches on Claims issues
- Assist on timely insurance renewal follow ups.
- Assist other departments that need insurance assistance
- A comprehensive knowledge on Insurance
- Knowledge on banks products
- A good understanding of legislation related to Bancassurance and channel delivery
- Greater understanding of product life cycle
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good interpersonal and networking skills
Qualifications and Experience
- An advanced diploma/degree in Insurance business, risk management.
- A Master’s Degree/Post graduate in risk management and insurance business or business fields will be an added advantage
- Any certification course or training in risk management and insurance business is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in insurance business with a reputable company.
- Underwriting, claims and sales experience on insurance products
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date, then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.”
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 11th March, 2021.