Insurance Officers x2 at Tanzania Commercial Bank
- Company: Tanzania Commercial Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Tanzania Commercial Bank
Tanzania Commercial Bank is a Bank that provides competitive financial services to our customers and creates value for our stakeholders through innovative products.
Tanzania Commercial Bank is a Bank, whose vision is “to be the leading bank in Tanzania in the provision of affordable, accessible and convenient financial services”. As part of effective organizational development and management of its human capital in an effective way, Tanzania Commercial Bank commits itself towards attaining, retaining and developing the highly capable and qualified workforce for Tanzania Commercial Bank betterment and the Nation at large.
INSURANCEOFFICERS- (2POSITION) DARESSALAAM
Tanzania Commercial Bank seeks to appoint dedicated, self-motivated and highly organized Insurance Officer (2 position) to join the Directorate of Operation and ICTDivision of Insurance.
|DIRECTREPORTINGLINE||Senior Manager Insurance|
|LOCATION||Directorate of Operation and ICT- Head Office Dar es Salaam|
|WORKSCHEDULE||As per Tanzania Commercial Bank Staff regulations|
|SALARY||Commensurate to the Job Advertised|
The primary objective will be selling general and life insurance policies and responsible for promptly supervising all general and life business operations, monitoring claims and making records of all general and life insurance matters.
- Identify and pursue new insurance business, sources, opportunities and leads by setting the strategy.
- Conduct risk surveys, coordinate newbusiness quotation processes, and followup on quotations with clients and insurance companies.
- Receive, accept and sign KPI’s from SMI/B
- Conduct appropriate market intelligence in the insurance market.
- Ensure acceptable levels of renewal business retention (i.e. preservation of existing business) are maintained at all times.
- Closely monitor customer service satisfaction level to ensure renewals are not threatened;
- Periodically review existing products and propose changes with a view to enhancing their quality and attractiveness;
- Analyze claims and decide whether they are covered by policy
- Inform clients if claims are accepted and howthey will be settled.
- Organize claims payments to clients and repair or replacement of lost items in cooperation with insurers.
- Make sure all enquiries and payments are dealt with quickly
- Prepare and submit periodical marketing and management reports as necessary.
- Participate and plan promotional campaigns and attend performances, activities and other company events or workshops.
- Perform other duties and functions as may be directed by supervisors and management from time to time.
l Internal: All TCBStaff, all Departments l External: Insurance companies, TIRA and BOT.
DIMENSIONS – Direct Impact on: –
- Effective implementationof Insurance functions.
- Customer – service Delivery /inquiries.
- Service quality-Ensure that excellence and responsive service is being provided to customers
Education: Holder of Bachelor Degree/ Advance Diploma in Insurance/ Risk Management/Banking/ Knowledge and any other related field from recognized University or college.
- Ability to learn rapidly Flexibility
- High level of interpersonal relationships
The position will attract a competitive salary package, which include benefits. Applicants are invited to submit their resume via the following link: –
https://www.tcbbank.co.tz/careers/#/login Applications via other methods will not
be considered. Applicants need to fill their personal information, academic certificates and work experiences and also attach the application letter and Academic Certificate. Other credentials will have to be submitted during the interviewfor authentic check and other administrative measures.
Tanzania Commercial Bank has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety management. Late applications will not be considered. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: a security clearance; a competency assessment and physical capability assessment.
AVOID SCAMS: NEVER pay to have your application pushed forward.
Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM. If you are requested to make a payment for any reason, please use the Whistle blower policy of the Bank, or call 0222162940 to report the scam. You also don’t need to know one in Tanzania Commercial Bank to be employed. Tanzania Commercial Bank is merit based institution and to achieve this vision, it always go for the best.
DEADLINE OF THE APPLICATIONS IS 23RD DECEMBER,2021
The deadline for submitting the application is 17 December 2021.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th December , 2021.