11 Oct 2023
Insurance Manager at Caliber First Group
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Caliber First Group
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
- Meeting the sales target of the company through effective planning and budgeting.
- Review all applications for insurance –determine the profiles of risks presented to the company for insurance and assess their acceptability or otherwise.
- Oversee the preparation of certificates, receipts, and cover notes where necessary, and ensure all clients are posted on TIRA Mis
- Oversee preparation of policy documents, risk notes and authorize them within authority limits
- Ensuring premiums are settled as per company policy and paid directly to the Insurers
- Reviewing renewal terms, ensuring renewal notices go out on time, and following up on renewals to ensure a high retention rate.
- To map potential customers and generate leads for the company as well as to generate new opportunities.
- Collaborate together with product developers for possible product improvement and changes to ensure they meet market needs.
- Ensures that Underwriting discipline, decision making processes, technology, and systems used in the Company are adequate to effectively and profitably deliver on the strategic objectives
- Lead and manage the sales force, develop and implement the sales strategy each intermediary-wise.
- Facilitate brand promotion activities to ensure product awareness among consumers.
- Maintain a high standard level of customer service – responding to general insurance inquiries (walk-in clients, telephone, and emails)
- Liaise with corporate clients on issues relating to their policies.
- Implement a credit control policy and ensure that premiums are debited and collected as required.
- Deliver performance requirements as defined in the company strategy, and personal targets.
- Prepare daily, weekly, quarters, biannual, and annual reports, and other reports as needed.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Drive sales with product knowledge and market-driven enthusiasm
- Bachelor’s Degree in Insurance & risk management, BA, Marketing or relevant business fields
- Knowledge of insurance regulatory requirements
- 3+ working experience in similar roles and mentioned industry
- Professional qualifications in Insurance IE (CII Certification)
- Focus on customer needs and satisfaction
Method of ApplicationIf you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please apply by sending your CV
and cover letter through email at: [email protected] with the subject “Insurance Manager”
Application deadline is 15.10. 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted