Influencing Programme Manager at Tearfund
- Company: Tearfund
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Tearfund is looking for an experienced Influencing Programme Manager [IPM] in Tanzania. The Influencing Programme Manager will be responsible for implementing Tearfund’s advocacy and influencing work in Tanzania in line with the organization’s strategy. The IPM will be required to build networks and partnerships to influence government policies and social-cultural practices. Additionally, the IPM will develop a preparedness plan to respond to crises and promote Church and Community Transformation, Environmental and Economic Sustainability, and Reconciled and Peace Filled Societies.
Tearfund is a UK based, Christian INGO working in 50 countries around the world, to lift people out of poverty, using local partners and churches wherever possible.
The scope of the role involves:
- Influencing change, via networking, opinion shaping and/or policy making
- Working with local church-based organisations
- Substantial community development experience working in the local context
- Substantial influencing, church mobilisation approaches and advocacy experience
- Leading teams, including performance management and capacity building
- Commitment to project quality, and associated assurance processes
- Strategic planning, project management and budget management
If the above describes you, we will love to hear from you.
Please note: This is a fixed term contract of 3 Years based in Tanzania, with a possibility of renewal. Applicants must possess the right to live and work in Tanzania.
Tearfund is a faith based organisation and applicants must share our statement of faith.
The successful candidate will be offered a Gross Salary of TZS 70,080,069 Per Annum.
The recruitment process will include specific checks related to safeguarding issues. In addition, personal identification information will be submitted against a Watchlist database to check against criminal convictions as a counter-terror measure.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 7th May, 2023.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE