Incoming Materials Officer at Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited
- Company: Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Kilimanjaro
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction/Real Estate Jobs in Tanzania
KLICL intends to hire a qualified, energetic, dynamic and proactive Tanzanian to fill in the following vacant position:
POSITION: INCOMING MATERIALS OFFICER (1 Position)
QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
The applicant should be a holder of Bachelor’s degree in Procurement and Logistics Management/ Stores Management / Supply chain / Statistics/ or any other related field, with at least 6 months to 3 years similar work experience (preferably from a manufacturing industry). Computer Literacy in Microsoft Office, Microsoft excel and ERP Software Application.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(xv) Processes Goods receipts (GRN) for incoming materials, in a timely and accurate manner,
(xvi) Ensures received goods are correctly stored in respective locations and updates bin cards accordingly,
(xvii) Restrict access to stores and receiving areas to authorized personnel only,
(xviii) Isolate obsolete, idle stocks and fast moving inventory in storage areas and mark locations accordingly,
(xix) Receive, evaluate, process and report discrepancies related to daily requirements,
(xx) Supervise any actual movement of stock items from the warehouse/Store and ensures that no movement is carried out in his/her absence,
(xxi) Accountable for any un-reported stock discrepancies in the span of control,
(xxii) Maintain updated inventory records in Bin cards, ERP system and daily report templates
(xxiii) Ensures stock movement records are filled and kept in a safe place,
(xxiv) Ensures warehouse/Store is clean, arranged, tidy, free from dust, cobweb and unrequired items,
(xxv) Records and prepares a track report on items transferred to another location / store, available stocks in store, scheduled stock counts, and damaged and/or obsolete stocks,
(xxvi) Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- All positions carry attractive package commensurate with one’s qualifications and experience.
Method of ApplicationInterested applicants shall be required to provide detailed curriculum vitae; certified copies of academic certificates as follows:
• Form IV/VI National Examination Certificate. • Degree/ Advanced Diploma Certificates. • Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective registration or regulatory bodies (where applicable).
• Birth certificate. • Certificates from foreign Examination bodies or Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA). • Professional Certificates from foreign Universities or other training Institutions should be verified by the Tanzanian Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE). • Uncertified certificates and provisional statement of results will not be accepted. • Applicants should indicate 3 work related referees with their reliable telephones and e-mails. Applications should be submitted by post to the following address, not later than September 30th 2021.
Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited,
Plot 581, Block LLL, Moshi – Arusha Road
P.O. Box 74,