Inclusive Markets Technical Director at Winrock International
- Company: Winrock International
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Tanzania
Agriculture & Market Systems Experts
Winrock International works with people around the world to increase economic opportunity, sustain natural resources, and protect the environment. Winrock matches innovative approaches in agriculture, natural resources management, clean energy, and leadership development with the unique needs of its partners. Winrock is recruiting for water and agriculture technical experts for anticipated USAID funded programs in Tanzania. All positions require fluency in English and Kiswahili. Positions are subject to a project award being made to Winrock.
Position Title: Inclusive Markets Technical Director
The Technical Director will oversee facilitative interventions that Inclusively support value chain actors – especially smallholder farmers, small-and-emerging enterprises, women, and young people – to increase their investment and participation in horticulture markets, sector level stakeholder associations, and national-level policy development. He/she will foster an enabling environment for investment through sector-level advocacy and policy development.
Minimum Experience: Advanced degree in social sciences, youth/gender studies, community/rural development, economics, or related field
- Minimum of 10 years of practical experience as a program manager, advocacy/communications officer, or technical advisor for community-based membership organizations or stakeholder association
- Experience with both formal and informal mechanisms for mobilizing smallholder farmers and facilitating linkages with the private sector, government, and markets.
Method of Application
Please send CVs to [email protected] with the position you are applying to in the subject line by August 22, 2020.