Inbound Freight Officer at Sandvik
- Company: Sandvik
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mwanza Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Inbound Freight Officer
Inbound Freight Officer is responsible for Incoming Shipments coordination of Goods in Transit from various Sandvik Global Stock Rooms to Stock Room 10 in Mwanza. He/she arranges communications between sales groups i.e. Order Desk as well as various logistics stakeholder on Goods In Transit tracking.
- Reporting – Run relevant reports daily/weekly and as required by management or business requirements relating to inbound freight.
- Goods in Transit management- Provide weekly update on shipments in transit with proper tracking on waybills and shipment value.
- Expedite inbound shipments’ pre-alerts from DI (Sandvik Global Distribution International Services).
- Manage Freight Forwarders/Clearing Agents processing customs clearance on inbound shipments.
- Coordinate on duty/customs clearance process
- Coordinate export and tracking of DI Returns
- Expediting of logistics queries related to inbound freight using LPS (Logistics Process Support) and other business tools such as system 21 DI and Aurora as well as report manager.
- An outgoing and self-reliant nature
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Customers & focus
- Effective communication skills
- 2 – 6 years’ experience in Supply Chain Environment such as Logistics, Shipping & Forwarding
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management and Freight management challenges
- Knowledge of ERP systems and business management tools and standard software
- Data analysis, reporting and interpretation skills
- Ability to work without supervision
- Valid driver’s license
- Degree/Diploma in Logistics/Supply chain management
- Computer literate with proven Computer skills
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 23rd January , 2022.