ICT Personnel (Internship) at Kagera Cooperative Union (1990)Ltd
- Company: Kagera Cooperative Union (1990)Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Kagera Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY (RE ADVERTISED)
BID NO: KCU/C/2021/006
Kagera Cooperative Union (1990)Ltd a Cooperative Institution based in Kagera Region and operating in three District Bukoba, Muleba and Missenyi has Employment Opportunity as follows:-
ICT PERSONNEL – ONE POST.
Qualification and experience.
- Holder of a Bachelor in Information Technology. Computer Science, Information System, any related field. Or equivalent.
- Demonstrated knowledge in Accounting is preferred
- Must be fluent in both English and Swahili language.
- Must be based in Kagera Region
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Aligning IT infrastructure with the current and future business requirements and goals
- Supervising daily operations of IT Department
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Analyze business requirements across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
Duration: Six Month
Method of ApplicationInterested and suitable candidates should submit their signed applications in hand written letters, attached with certificates, CV, three referees with their current contacts and one recent passport size photograph.
A letter must be addressed to:-
KCU (1990) Ltd
PO Box 5,
Deadline for submission of application is December 24, 2021