ICT Officer (Network Management) at Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL)
- Company: Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED
Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was incorporated on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company is an equal opportunity employer, and wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced, and dedicated Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy position currently available in the company.
ICT Officer (Network Management) – 1 Post:
He or She will be reporting to Senior ICT Officer.
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support related to computer networks;
- Maintain, repaired, and configure all network devices within the company computer network;
- Participate in designing and installation of networks and related accessories and equipment;
- Troubleshoot all network-related problems;
- Document and communicate network-related problems, solutions, and the implementation process;
- Assign network resources and user accounts;
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses;
- Define network policies and procedures;
- Perform maintenance activities, systems backups and restore; and
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by his/her superior.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Engineering or a related discipline from a recognized institution and professional networking certification such as CCNA is an added advantage.
Three (3) years of proven working experience in a similar position. Hands-on experience in networking, routing, and switching. Excellent knowledge of best practices around managing, controlling, and monitoring server infrastructure. Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired.
Salaries and other fringe benefits for the above vacancies will be paid in accordance with the Company’s Salary Structure and other related manuals.
Method of ApplicationCandidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED, P.O BOX 1079, MOROGORO.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 03 July 2023.