ICT Officer at Serene Microfinance Limited
- Company: Serene Microfinance Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
Serene Microfinance Limited has been a growing and expanding company since its establishment in providing financial solutions to many individuals and corporates.
Serene Microfinance Ltd exceptionally stands as good example due to the unique contribution in reaching many categories of customers in Tanzania with micro-loans whose operations are in many parts of Dar es Salaam City and the nearby Regions.
In an effort to stream line operations, Serene Microfinance LTD seeks to recruit qualified IT personnel to work and manage ICT Department (Location Dar es Salaam)
Adverts Date: 20/05/2023
1. POSITION: ICT Officer
- He/She will be responsible to maintain computer systems, provide technical support and teach users the basic skills they need, to operate newly installed system/programs.
- Install, repair, maintain, and analyze different types of computer and accessories and undertake digital Marketing
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To investigate user problems, to identify their source and determine possible solutions;
- To install, configure, and maintaining personal computers, workstations, network cabling, and
other related equipment, devices and systems;
- To keep records of all users’ problems and errors as well as the steps to be taken to solve the
- To answer technical queries as may arise from user staff, departments and units;
- To repair and maintain ICT equipment and associated peripherals;
- To maintain safety and security to ICT systems and equipment;
- To operate computers and peripheral equipment such as printers, disk drives ect;
- To prepare equipment for operation; monitor equipment and communication network while in
- To perform minor debugging and report any discrepancies; identify and report major equipment
malfunctions to appropriate personnel;
- To conduct digital marketing and promote brand image of the Microfinance and Perform any related duties as may be assigned by his superiors.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Holder of Degree in one of following fields: Computer Science, Information Technology,
Information Systems, or equivalent computer qualifications from recognized Institutions;
- The applicant should be a Tanzanian below years old;
- Team player with high integrity;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational skills;
- Able to work under pressure and multi-tasking setting;
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Previously working experience in the financial Institution;
- IT Officer shall report to the Ang. General Manager
Method of ApplicationKindly submit your application along with Academic Certificates (Photocopies) and detailed CV containing names of three (3) referees with their contacts to the address below in one PDF File not later than 23th May, 2023.
All late applications will not be processed.
All applications should be sent by email and addressed to: The Human Resource and Administration Manager, Serene Microfinance Ltd, P.O. Box 33813, Mikocheni B, Dar es Salaam.
Email; [email protected] NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted “Serene Microfinance is an Equal Employment Opportunity Company. Both Men and Women are encouraged to apply
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE