ICT Manager at PASADA
- Company: PASADA
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
Job Title: ICT Manager (01 Post)
Reports To: HR and Administration Manager
Summary of Position
To manage all aspects of the implementation and operation of information and functional systems for the organization, including software applications, network, phone systems, and end-user computers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple cloud-based, hosted systems.
- Manage communications and working relationships between ICT and other departments within the organization as well as multiple outside ICT service providers.
- Provide help desk and technical services assistance to on-site and remote employees.
- Provide technical support for PASADA’s external communication strategy via website support and maintenance, publication software, and maintaining corporate presentation standards.
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate policies and procedures for all areas of information technology to assure data accuracy, security, legal and regulatory compliance; assure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Implement, maintain, and ensure maximum uptime for telephone and audiovisual systems.
- Ensure security of information technology assets, data, network access, and backup systems and supervise agreed audits to verify the security of internal and external systems.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational growth.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop and maintain an ICT roadmap.
- Manage annual ICT budget and ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Develop requirements, outlines, budgets, and schedules for information technology projects.
- Serve as the technical lead or project manager for system implementation projects.
- Manage disposal of ICT equipment under the guidance of the ICT Manager
- Ensure disaster recovery mechanisms are in place in relation to communication and network systems.
- Maintains the inventory of all ICT systems-related items.
- Provides a technical review for all ICT procurement related item.
Required skills and qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or other related fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Non – Government organization sector.
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of information technology general controls, data and cyber security, computer hardware/software systems.
- Understanding and experience with managing data network and telecommunications systems
- Understanding and experience with managing IT infrastructure including systems, personal computing, help desk, servers, and printers.
- Ability to effectively communicate technology, infrastructure and process needs and requirements with all personnel levels, oral and written communication.
- Good understanding on CTC Database
Method of ApplicationPlease send your application letter along with the updated curriculum vitae (CV) in one document to [email protected]. In your CV, please indicate three reputable referees. Send your application before 06th November 2023.
The application letter should be addressed to.
The PASADA Executive Director
- O. Box 70225
PASADA advocates and upholds the principle of equal opportunity for all and does not discriminate in its shortlisting, selection, or employment practices that are based on race, creed, sexual orientation, religious basis, sex, nationality, political affiliation, gender bases, marital status, inability or disability, or any other form which does not constitute merits.