Human Resources Operations Superintendent at Barrick
- Company: Barrick
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Musoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Human Resources Operations Superintendent to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note will ensure activities in the HR department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Reporting to: Human Resources Manager
- Ensure safe work practices, i.e. attending compulsory safety courses and meetings, use of required PPE, incident/accident reporting and ensuring total adherence to all Safety, Occupational Health and Environmental Policies, as well as other relevant policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Coordinate GM’s quarterly meeting to the workforce
- Communications to workforce (with Q&A) for all new policies/developments that are happening within a company.
- Conduct HR departmental meetings
- Provide weekly report on CMA and labor court updates
- Managing Company’s Industrial Relations
- Maintain and update Expatriate Work Permit database
- Update and provide recruitment trucker to HoD’s on weekly basis
- Monitoring company’s structure implementation, role and salary alignment
- Implementation of Barrick succession plan tools
- Provide weekly and monthly report, updated and shared
- Conduct Safety Interaction and hazards, submission loaded on share folder on weekly basis
- Administer quality payroll process on monthly basis, reduce payroll queries from employee and payroll office, and monitoring overtime/above roster/advances/acting allowances and bank changes
- Managing the implementation of Element system
- Manage Training section and provide monthly report
- Managing employee’s time and attendance.
- Provide monthly and quarterly compliance reports for none-citizen employment
- Coordinate the management of contractors’ compliance on Labor issues and none-citizen employment.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- 5 Years’ experience in similar role. Experience in mining industry is added as an advantage
- Experience in Industrial Relations Management
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to work and priorities in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a team leader
- Strong knowledge of risk management and problem-solving techniques
- Knowledge of dealing with culturally diverse groups and skilled in utilizing appropriate means to communicate effectively
- Knowledge of mentoring employees from diverse backgrounds
- Computer literate in the Microsoft Package Applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good Communication Skills, English & Swahili
- Demonstrates a high concern for health, safety and environment
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th December , 2021.