Human Resources Officer II at Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
- Company: Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is expanding its network to meet the needs of its Business Strategy which focus on sustaining the recorded achievements and remain an airline of choice that meets and exceeds customers’ expectations in line of its mission of provision of reliable, safe, and high-quality services. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the positions mentioned below;
POSITION: HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER II (1 POST)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
Must be a holder of Bachelor Degree in one of the following fields; Public Administration, Human Resources Management, Human Resources Planning and Management, Manpower Planning, Industrial Relations, Business
Administration/Commerce majoring in Human Resources Management or equivalent qualification from recognized institutions or equivalent qualification from recognized institutions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in attending staff matters regarding recruitment and selection, confirmation promotions and internal transfers;
- Assist on preparation of orientation and induction programs;
- Assist on compilation and updating personal particulars for employees;
- Assist in the preparation of performance reports;
- Assist in preparing training needs assessment;
- Assist in interpretation of the scheme of service, staff regulation and various Acts related to employees;
- Assist in monitoring of daily staff attendance and recommend solutions to resolve chronic attendance difficulties;
- Participating in various matters pertaining to disciplinary and employees’ development;
- Prepare staff Leave Roster;
- Perform any other duty may be assigned by the supervisor.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Five (5) years contract with attractive remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Salary Structure and Incentive Scheme.
Method of ApplicationInterested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
A curriculum vitae (CV),
Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
Two recent passport size photographs
Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
Applicants should reach the undersigned within 14 days from the first date of this announcement.
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO,
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. Box 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for submitting the application is 29 September 2022.