Human Resources Officer at TANROADS
- Company: TANROADS
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mtwara
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is an Agency under the Ministry of Works and Transport which is responsible for the Development and Maintenance of the Trunk and Regional Roads Network in Tanzania Mainland.
The Regional Manager-TANROADS Mtwara on behalf of the Chief Executive TANROADS is looking for suitably qualified Tanzanian individuals to fill vacant positions available for Human Resources Officer, Weighbridge Operators and Weighbridge Cashier.
Apart from professional qualifications requirements outlined in the positions, candidates to assume the positions must be trustworthy, responsible, reliable, accountable and with high degree of integrity.
POSITION TITLE: HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER (1 POST).
SCOPE OF POSITION
- Successful applicant must be ready to work on all working days. They should be willing to work for considerable lengths of time when required under minimum supervision
- The position holder shall report to In-charge of Accounts and Administration.
- Must have Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Public Administration or equivalent qualifications from any recognized Universities;
- Age: Not above 35 years
- Computer literate;
- Must be fluent in Kiswahili and English Languages.
- Self-motivation, able to work under pressure outside working hours with minimum supervision.
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implements and recommends suitable changes to human resource plans, policies, directives and procedures pertaining to recruitment, selection, placement, remuneration, industrial relations, staff welfare, training and development.
- Maintains staff database and human resource records.
- Co-ordinates staff appraisal and training needs analysis.
- Prepares regular and ad hoc reports as required.
- Supervises common cadre staff.
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned by superiors.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania.
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts, i.e Postal address, e-mails and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
- Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of academic certificates:
- Applicants who were already working at any weighbridge station with TANROADS will not be considered.
- FORM IV AND FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS ARE STRICTLY NOT ACCEPTED
- Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will not be accepted.
- Applicants should indicate three referees with their reliable contacts.
- Certificates from foreign Universities should be certified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
- Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview
- Deadline for submission is 30th August, 2021 at 16:30 Hrs
- Application letters should be written in English Language
Terms and Conditions of Service
- Appointment will be on Contract Terms of one year, renev/able subject to satisfacton/ performance.
- The salaries for the post will be according to TANROADS Scales
Method of ApplicationPlease, apply with confidence to: –
TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY,
P.O. BOX 383,
Please send your handwritten application, academic certificates and your comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (C.V) to the address above. Your application must be submitted not later than 30th August, 2021 at 16:30 hrs. Only successful candidates will be notified and invited for an interview. Those candidates without call invitation to interview should consider themselves unsuccessful.