Human Resources Officer at Mini Bakeries (T) Ltd
- Company: Mini Bakeries (T) Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
We are a leading Bread Manufacturer in East Africa
JOB ROLE: Human Resources Officer – ARUSHA & DAR.
JOB PURPOSE (State briefly the principle purpose of the job i.e. what the job is expected to accomplish).
- Manage and deliver an effective, efficient and legally compliant recruitment and human resource service across Mini Bakeries (T) Ltd which meets the needs of the organization and achieves value for money.
- Propose, research, consult on and implement new initiatives that promote Mini Bakeries as an employer of choice, which are legally compliant and maximize value for money from the employee benefits budget.
Maintain, update and deliver the objectives of the Human Resources Strategy and Human Resources Business Plan.
- Ensure that existing Human Resource Policies, Procedures and Staff Handbook are updated in line with statutory requirements, good practice and the agreed review timetable and that new policies or procedures are introduced as necessary in liaison with GHRM.
- Keep self to date with employment law and relevant codes of practice.
- Ensure operational HR activities and processes are correctly followed, accurate and timely advice and guidance to managers.
- Ensure the provision of accurate statistics and records.
- Ensure robust performance management systems are in place to ensure a culture of performance is embedded and that managers have clear procedures and support for managing performance i.e. attendance, disciplinary and capability.
- Ensure Mini Bakeries (T) at all times meets legal obligations and mitigates the risk of Employment Tribunal Claims, costs, and adverse publicity.
- Develop good practice, innovative Human Resource initiatives to assist Mini Bakeries to achieve excellence and become an employer of choice.
- Capacity to understand and demonstrate the ability to work flexibly for the benefit of the HR team and for the business and to take on new projects and initiatives that are considered to fall within the duties and responsibilities of the job role.
- Develop HR budget.
- Carry out any other duties as reasonably required by the Group Human Resources/ Executive Directors.
ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING & WORK EXPERIENCE (State the qualifications, nature and duration of work experience, an employee should possess to carry out the job)
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management or any related field
- Diploma or a higher diploma in HRM
- Minimum of 5 years of HR experience in a busy organization
KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES(State skills, abilities & traits required)
- Critical thinker with constructive approach to problem solving. Will have the ability to identify issues and opportunities, provide recommendations and solutions in order to reach consensus with multiple stakeholders
- A focused and dedicated approach to providing effective customer service;
- Demonstrate sensitivity and discretion when handling confidential information;
- Demonstrate cross-cultural competencies;
- Well organized with the demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced, high volume environment;
- Demonstrate ability to be professional, calm, flexible, resilient, solution oriented, and creative;
- Excellent oral and written communication and skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT, Visio) as well as capacity to operate in databases including HRIS, etc.;
Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Method of ApplicationSend cv to [email protected]
Closing Date : 15th October, 2021.