Human Resources Officer at Deloitte
- Company: Deloitte
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Iringa
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
Deloitte Tanzania has been awarded a contract to implement a Comprehensive Client-Centered Health
Program HIV/TB LOC (C3HP) in Southern regions in Tanzania. This is a five year project (November 9,
2021 to September 30, 2026) funded by the American People through USAID aiming at supporting the
Government of Tanzania’s (GOT) Ministry of Health and Social Welfare, Elderly and Children
(MOHCDGEC) and the President’s Office- Regional Administration and Local Government (PORALG) at
the central level and in target Mainland regions to deliver high quality integrated HIV and TB prevention,
care and treatment services that will improve health outcomes, particularly for youth and children. The
program intends to increase the demand for and use of quality integrated HIV and Tuberculosis services
in Iringa, Lindi, Morogoro, Mtwara, Njombe, and Ruvuma regions by improving access to quality services
in both facilities and the surrounding communities, promoting positive health seeking behaviors among
Tanzania’s population, and enhancing the overall policy environment for HIV & TB service delivery.
Deloitte is therefore seeking for experienced, self-motivated, a highly competent individual with
exemplary ethical conduct to join the C3HP program as Human Resources Officer.
Responsible for providing human resource and administrative support to the program management and
• Provide support in recruitment from advertising, shortlisting to selecting suitable candidates.
• Assist in on boarding new staff including coordination of a ‘buddy’ to assist them to adopt to the
program culture and working environment.
• Support the coordination of trainings for all program staff.
• Provide administrative support to meet the needs of staff by preparing relevant correspondence such
as formal letters to banks, police etc.
• Ensure staff documents are stored in their personnel files, the information is updated in the system,
and confidentiality is maintained.
• Ensure staff are on track with performance management including goal and other performance
management processes through sending reminders and follow up emails.
• Prepare monthly reports on human resource (HR) functions including leave, performance
management and staff statistics.
• Organize and coordinate wellness sessions for staff every quarter.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or related field
• A minimum of one-year relevant working experience
• Good communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th December , 2021.