30 Nov 2020
Human Resources Manager at ITM Africa Ltd
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: ITM Africa Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of hands-on experience in managing a large security force in human resources and administrative management.
- Define the standards to apply in HR Establish the documents relating to legal obligations for the operation of the company.
- Define the dashboard allowing the monitoring of the execution of the main missions and tasks aimed at achieving the objectives of the HR Department
- Participate in writing, updating various company documents, policies, and procedures texts: company regulations, collective agreements, procedures, grids/scales.
- Organize and supervise the elections of delegates Staff. Participate in the management committee.
- Develop and ensure the application of procedures Human Resources Inters. Supervise and supervise staff.
- Establish, manage, and monitor the annual budget of the Resources Department in terms of materials and / or staff. Define and organize human resource requirements
- Pilot and supervise the functional HR team according to the objectives. While taking care of the HR budget, procedures and use of resources.
- Enforce guidelines to achieve strategic objectives assigned by management general Supervise and organize social events.
- Set up the management policy for careers and develop skills including through training and strengthening devices.
- Ensure proper archiving of HR documents
- Define work strategies and methodologies of his team to achieve the objectives set
- Manage relationships with partners: HR providers and suppliers
- Track variables pay elements: pointing, overtime, promotions, fees missions, and other changes.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Country Manager.
- Ensure the movement of staff from their entry to their exit from the company
- Ensure the safety and security of staff (staff and outsourcing)
- Ensure ajira the training and capacity building of staff and outsourcing
- Reflect on the profitability of the human resources department in the management of subcontracting
Profile (Key Skills, Experience, and Education)
- Knowledge of business management
- Knowledge of the different stages of completion of the work
- Professional relations management, interprofessional
- Use of social indicators .
- Basic knowledge of legal matters
- Knowledge in performance management
- Knowledge of procedures, instruction of work and standards in force and applicable to the society Computer knowledge of software office automation: Word, Excel, payroll software, workflow and any other software relating to payroll management or the overall management of human resources
- Knowledge in communication methods: meeting team, interview, written communication
- Knowledge in Theory of Human Resources
- Methodological, logical reflection
- Respect of deadlines
- Stress management
- Ability to supervise and motivate a work team
- Ability to mobilize to achieve set goals
- Listening skills
- Firmness and rigor
- Objective, Impartial, Integrity
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of ApplicationSend your CV & Cover letter to [email protected]
For inquiries: 0766 261 252