16 Aug 2021
Human Resource Officer at Zanzibar University
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Zanzibar University
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Zanzibar Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER (1 Post)
- Holder of a Masters Degree in Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Sociology, Law or any other relevant field;
- Good command of written and spoken English language and knowledge of computer skills;
- Working experience of at least three years in the same field in higher learning Institution or large/reputable public/private organisations;
- Good command of Arabic language will be an added advantage.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assisting DVC Administration in developing and reviewing Scheme of Service, salary structure, staff regulations and conditions of service and incentive packages;
- Carrying out the administration of salaries, remunerations and other personal emolument;
- Ensuring staff compliance to staff rules and regulations; and code of ethics;
- Recommending disciplinary action for administrative and academic staff;
- Preparing the employment contracts for the new and renewing employees;
- Maintaining staff records and staff database.
SALARY AND OTHER BENEFITS
- The University will offer a good salary and other benefits to any successful candidate.
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of ApplicationApplicants are required to submit typed application letters with detailed CVs and copies of relevant documents to support their applications. They should also indicate their current postal addresses, e-mails and telephone numbers.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Vice Chancellor,
The following e-mails: [email protected] or [email protected] Deadline for receiving application letters is 24th August, 2021.
Only the shortlisted applicants will be notified.