Human Resource Officer at JV SPEK (EACOP Project – Bomba la Mafuta)
- Company: JV SPEK (EACOP Project – Bomba la Mafuta)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanga Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
JV SPEK VARIOUS VACANCIES FOR ITS PROJECTS WITH EAST AFRICA CRUDE OIL (EACOP)/MRADI BOMBA LA MAFUTA AFRIKA MASHARIKI). REF NO.MCPY-TZ-20230113.
JV SPEK is a diverse joint venture of four leading construction companies in Tanzania registered CLASS 1,Civil, Building ,Mechanical and Electrical contractor united to undertake substantial national and Multinational infrastructure projects.
JV SPEK here as a contractor has been awarded the contract to carry out the construction of Early Civil Works Contract to construction of some of it MCPY’s (Main Camp and Coating Pipe Yard ) and it’s access road within Tanzania for the EACOP Project.
JV SPEK informs all Tanzanians that is searching experienced and reputable candidates to apply for various employment opportunities which will be for the execution of above projects.
All Tanzanians with qualifications and ready to work with JV SPEK on the EACOP projects should apply
Post Title: Human Resource Officer (1 post)
GENERAL QUALIFICATION FOR ALL JOBS
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters in related field of study ,
- Minimum 3+ years of experience on the related field and working from construction company will be an added advantage.
- For engineering position i.e., Construction Project Manager, Construction Manager, QAand QC Manager, Planning Engineer Candidates Must be registered as a Graduate/Professional Engineer with ERB.
- Contracts Manager and Quantity surveyors must be registered with Architects and Quantity Surveyor’s Registration Board (AQRB)
- Excellent in report Writing
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Supervisory and management experience
- Excellent in Time Management
- Excellent attention to details and time management
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Research and analysis skills.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and organisational abilities
- Mathematic and measurement skills.
- Knowledge of computer research and analysis programs.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Ability to keep detailed records .
APPLICATION PROCEDURE AND REQUIREMENT FOR ALL JOBS
- All applicants must be Tanzanian Citizen
- Age from 18 years
- No criminal records
- Applicant to attach detailed CV with reliable phone numbers as well as names of referees and their contact information
- All applicant to include copies of their education and professional certificates.,ie Post Graduate/Degree/ Diploma certificates, ERB certificates depending on post applied.
- Flexibility to move to different regions where the company has projects
Method of ApplicationSend application to Human Resource Officer through email [email protected] before 17:00hrs EAST AFRICA TIME, on 1st FEBRUARY 2023.
Subject of email should have the position you are applying for.
WOMEN ARE ENCOURAGE TO APPLY ,
NO HIRING AT THE GATE,
Application is completely free, do not pay money to apply or get the job