Human Resource Manager at Tanzania Police Force – PHQ Ajira
- Company: Tanzania Police Force – PHQ Ajira
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
A professionals tasked with strategic planning for staffing, conducting interviews, and hiring personnel to foster a productive work atmosphere.
They consult executives on decisions impacting all management levels, fostering sustainable transformation within their business or company.
The following are the duties and responsibilities.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
• Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state and federal regulations
• Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities
• Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research and pay surveys; keeps the strategy up to date
• Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution
• Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state and federal regulations
• Use performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to team
• Ensure all company HR policies are applied consistently
• Maintain company organization charts and employee directory
• Partner with management to ensure strategic HR goals are aligned with business initiatives
• Maintain HR systems and processes
• Conduct performance and salary reviews
• Provide support and guidance to HR staff
• Analyze trends in compensation and benefits
• Design and implement employee retention strategies
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28th July, 2023.