Human Resource and Communication Manager at HelpAge International
- Company: HelpAge International
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
Human Resource and Communication Manager
HelpAge International wishes to recruit a Human Resource and Communication Manager (HRCM) that will be based in Dar Es Salaam with key relationships extending to programme staff in HelpAge International Tanzania office, key staff in partner organisations and relevant global Communication and HR staff in HelpAge International
A summary of the job purpose and person specification is indicated below while the full Job Description will be available on request for further details.
Manage the profile of HelpAge International in Tanzania and design Communication systems and strategies to reach the diverse audiences in the country and overseeing all the human resources practices and processes, including recruitment process, designing Organisation policies and setting objectives for the HR team.
We are looking for a dynamic person who will assume overall responsibility for managing and ensuring the effective implementation of HR and Communication activities that promote the positive role of older people increase visibility to HelpAge International’s activities in the country. The post holder will create and supervise the creation of media releases and content for social media accounts, establish relationships with media outlets, journalists, and key influencers, and manage the image of the organization in critical situations.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource, communications, public relations, or similar field
- Experience of working in an international NGO
- Understanding of ageing issues
- Ability and willingness to be administratively self-supporting.
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the Organisation
- In-depth knowledge of labour law
Contract Period is one (1) years with potential for renewal
Method of ApplicationCandidates who meet these requirements should send an email requesting for the full Job Description before they apply. Interested applicants should afterwards send their CV with a cover letter stating how they meet the key competencies by email, to: [email protected] or [email protected]
Applications should be sent before 31 st August 2021. HelpAge International is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.