Human Resource and Administrative Manager at S.E.C (EAST AFRICAN)
- Company: S.E.C (EAST AFRICAN)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
Ref. #: SEC-HRAD115-0018TZ
S.E.C (EAST AFRICAN) COMPANY LIMITED has been registered in the United Republic of Tanzania under the Company Ordinance (CAP 212) with a certificate of incorporation number 55091 as a Limited Company. We are registered with the Contractors Registration Board (CRB) as specialist contractors in CLASS ONE for supplying, installing, testing, commissioning and provision of after sales service for elevators, escalators, walkways, automatic voltage stabilizers etc.
The Management of S.E.C (East African) Company Limited is inviting applications from ambitious, energetic and performance driven individuals to fill in the below position.
Post Title: Human Resource and Administrative Manager
Minimum Qualifications: & Specific Knowledge:
1. HR professional background – 5 years minimum
2. Prior experience in key areas of HR policies and processes, recruitment, potential assessment, remuneration and benefits, performance management
3. Knowledge and understanding of local labour markets and employment law regimes within the country
4. Good presentational, influencing and interpersonal skills Degree Holder, Master’s degree is an added but not must
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Human Resource and Administrative Manager Duties and Responsibilities
• Comply with labor law and payroll regulations
• Develop and implement country HR strategy in line with business strategy and Group priorities
• Embed the company’s Code of Conduct, Values and working culture
• Deliver Human Resources operations: administration, employee relation; counseling, recruitment,
training and developing, talent management, coaching, performance Management and implementing organizational changes
• Implement and promote HR policies
• Implement Talent strategy: succession plans, Emerging leaders identification and development, talent
• Ensure a cost leadership in monitoring HR budget and Manpower costs.
• Supports Country Leadership Team by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions
• Develop and maintain HR Country policies and procedures in line with the Group Code of conduct,
value and guidelines.
• Develop and implement remuneration and benefits policies and reviews in coordination with Group
Compensation & Benefits expert
• Develop and monitor HR KPI’s in line with business needs: manpower cost, turnover, training budget,
training days, and talents metrics
• Ensure company health by implementing a structured approach to IR through provision of advice to
managers on policies and processes.
• Staying abreast of changes in local legislation and managing internal and external stakeholders.
• Develop own HR team by coaching, providing learning opportunities and implementing relevant
development products in order to provide a competent, professional and customer focused HR service to the company.
• Responsible for Office Services.
Area of Responsibility: As assigned by supervisor
Method of ApplicationAttach detailed CV in PDF format which include e-mail and/or telephone contacts, names and addresses of three (3) referees and Academic Certificates to this email [email protected] or [email protected]
We welcome excellent candidates to join with us, we also need candidates who will work in Dodoma and Arusha region, candidates from this regional are encourage to apply.
Deadline for application is 1st August 2023 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
S.E.C (EAST AFRICAN) CO LTD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER NO CHARGES APPLY FOR THE POSITION.
All correspondences should All types of company related emails be addressed to the Managing Director. should be Cc’d to the Managing Director email address: [email protected]