HR Professional at GIZ
- Company: GIZ
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives.
GIZ is looking to fill the position of HR Professional.
Duty station: Dar es Salaam
- Onboarding and orientation of GIZ seconded staff Management of Human Resource systems specific to the global GIZ standards Acts as focal point for GIZ management and staff for all HR related matters
- Implementation of GIZ specific HR policies and procedures
- Advising the country director on HR policy related issues
- German communication (written and verbally) with various departments at GIZ Headquarters in Germany
- Assumes conceptual and coordination tasks in HR management on behalf of the country director
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- At least 3 years’ professional experience in a comparable position
- In-depth understanding of GIZ and German cooperation as a whole
- Good knowledge of national as well as German labour and social law
- Familiar with the GIZ collective bargaining agreement and its application
- Well experienced in the GIZ HR system with focus on the secondment system
- Good working knowledge of ITC technologies and computer applications, proficiency in the GIZ internal IT systems are an asset
- Excellent German and English language skills
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates should send their letter of application together with the CV and copies of academic certificates by email to [email protected]
Please use the subject line “HR Professional”.
Closing date for submission: 06.06.2021 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
GIZ Tanzania is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all qualified and eligible candidates regardless of their gender, origin, religion/belief, disability or any other minority group.