HR Manager at RTI International
- Company: RTI International
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
HR Manager at RTI International June, 2021
RTI (www.rti.org) is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to conducting innovative, multidisciplinary research that improves the human condition. With a worldwide staff of more than 4,000 people, RTI offers innovative research and development and multidisciplinary services.
USAID Tanzania Tuhifadhi Maliasili Activity
Research Triangle Institute (RTI) is an independent non-profit research institute dedicated to improving the human condition with over 30 years’ experience assisting governments, communities, and the private sector in managing their environment and natural resources. We are looking for candidates to fill new positions in the recently awarded USAID funded Tuhifadhi Maliasili Activity. The goal of the project is to address dynamics that hinder habitat connectivity and the long-term persistence of biodiversity in Tanzania.
The position will be based in Dar, Tanzania with some travel required to the project areas.
The HR Manager will be responsible for implementation of HR Strategies, effective delivery of HR services and management; interpretation and application of HR policies; rules and regulations; facilitation of internal procedures and process solutions to a wide spectrum of complex HR issues.
Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 6 years of experience in human resources management and/or Master’s degree and 3 years of experience in human resources management, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience managing HR functions on donor-funded projects preferred.
- Knowledge of the local labor law in Tanzania.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Experience on USAID or other donor-funded programs a plus.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Applications will be accepted on rolling basis. RTI is an equal opportunity employer.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
*No applicant will ever be asked for any payment either to secure a role with RTI International or as a follow-up to having been awarded a position with RTI international. If anyone ever approaches you asking for any such payment, please immediately email [email protected]
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V The deadline for submitting the application is 11 July 2021.