HR Coordinator – Eastern Africa (Kenya based) at Qatar Airways
- Company: Qatar Airways
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
Qatar Airways are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our International HR team based in Nairobi, Kenya as HR Coordinatior for Eastern Africa Region.
Reporting to the HR Manager- Eastern Africa , you will be responsible for providing HR support for the 8 countries in the region including Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Ethiopia, Djibouti, Somalia & Sudan.
You will add immediate value by providing support to line managers in our Ground Services, Commercial and Cargo in the areas of employee relations, compensation and benefits, leadership development, performance management, and talent management.
This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced environment in a leading Aviation group to contribute to our continued development and evolution.
- Provide a range of HR services to employees from joining to expiry of contract and assisting in all matters relating to employment matters.
- Provide a range of HR services to support the end to end employee experience in all departments including Commercial, Ground Services and Cargo
- Deal with HR queries from Head Office and Regional Office in coordination with Local Managers.
- Prepare HR documentation for recruitment, promotions, appointments and salary reviews.
- Ensure the local legal requirements are strictly adhered to
- Follow-up of recruitment procedure in coordination with Local Managers.
- Ensure appropriate induction and onboarding of new staff.
- Supports with performance management and disciplinary processes
- Prepare HR reports required by Regional HR Management
- Follow up and coordination of employee Annual Leave Balances, sick leave, updates in Oracle, and maintain Personal Files.
- Ensures smooth implementation of HR and Administration policies
- Perform various administrative duties to support HR records and administration requirements in line with compliance and record keeping requirements
- Coordinate travel, hotel bookings for HR Management. Answering correspondence, setting up conferences/workshops, travel, budget, payroll, explaining policies, coordinating support services, etc.
- Collect monthly payroll data in coordination with accountant consultant.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 years relevant experience in HR Coordinator role in fast paced, multisite environment
- Experience in supporting recruitment activities, investigations, grievance and disciplinary matters and providing HR advice to Line Managers on company policies and procedures
- Comprehensive knowledge of employment law and other government compliance regulations e.g. health and safety.
- Exposure to HRMS such as Oracle
- Airline experience will be an added advantage
This role may require regular travel across the Region.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 9th June, 2022.